ITALY: Marchesi Antinori to build EUR50m winery
Marchesi Antinori is to invest over EUR50m (US$67.1m) in building a winery in Bargino, San Casciano.
Local reports said that the Italian winemaker was estimating the new plant would produce 3m bottles of wine a year, with a value of EUR30m.
It is expected that the winery will be open within three years.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat