USA: Manitowoc to Acquire Remaining Stake in Chinese Joint Venture
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) today announced that it has acquired the remaining 31.3 percent of Hangzhou Manitowoc Wanhua Refrigeration Co., its Chinese ice-machine joint venture, from the company's partner, Hangzhou Household Electric Appliance Industrial Corporation. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"