Product Launch - UK: Makro's Champagne Veuve Pelletier Brut, Demi Sec
Click through to view Makro's Champagne Veuve Pelletier
Makro's Champagne Veuve Pelletier Brut, Demi Sec
Category - Wine, Champagne, Brut 12.4% abv, Demi Sec 12.2% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade, exclusive to Makro stores
Price - Both available at GBP12.49 (US$19.35) per 75cl bottle, GBP69.49 for six bottles
Distribution - Makro
UK cash-and-carry chain Makro has relaunched its range of own-brand Champagne, Veuve Pelletier.
Both are made from a blend of three grapes: Chardonnay (10%), Pinot Noir (62%) and Pinot Meunier (28%.)
The Champagne was selected as part of an international sourcing strategy with parent company Metro.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer