TRAVEL RETAIL: Maker's Mark campaign to hit major airports
The new Maker's Mark travel retail advert
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch its largest campaign to date for Maker's Mark Bourbon in the travel retail category.
The push, which will include advertising, displays, in-store sampling and gift packs is set to be launched next month. Major European and US airports, from London and Paris to Los Angeles and New York will be included in the promotion, Beam Global said this week.
Beam Global, which is the spirits arm of Fortune Brands, is keen to expand sales of Maker's Mark outside of the US.
“Travel retail plays an important role in our international expansion plans for Maker’s Mark as it is a showcase arena and also the conduit between key domestic European markets," said Beam Global's director for European travel retail, Gareth Brown. "We are therefore investing in the most significant campaign ever launched for the brand in travel retail," he said.
The brand will be listed on-board all 150 British Airways long-haul flight routes from September.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends