UK: Major re-launch for Black Tower
The wine brand, Black Tower, once the best-selling wine in the UK market, is to be re-launched in the summer by UK distributor, Grants of St James's. The German white wine, something of an icon of 1970s design and culture, will be the subject of a £1m advertising campaign with the aim of wooing young drinkers back to the brand. The re-launch is scheduled for June with the ad campaign to follow in September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign