UK: Major re-launch for Black Tower
The wine brand, Black Tower, once the best-selling wine in the UK market, is to be re-launched in the summer by UK distributor, Grants of St James's. The German white wine, something of an icon of 1970s design and culture, will be the subject of a £1m advertising campaign with the aim of wooing young drinkers back to the brand. The re-launch is scheduled for June with the ad campaign to follow in September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned