UK: Majestic releases How retirement date
The board of UK retailer Majestic Wine has said that chief executive Tim How will leave the company on 8 August.
COO Steve Lewis will succeed How, who announced his plans to retire in March. A firm date was announced at Majestic's AGM.
When contacted by just-drinks, How said: "I am looking forward to retiring but it will be difficult to leave as I've been with the company 19 years."
Majestic Wine, the UK wine retailer, has warned of a "challenging" Christmas period ahead, following a drop in first half net profit....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review