SPAIN: Mahou-San Miguel in talks to buy Solan de Cabras
Spanish brewer Mahou-San Miguel is currently in talks with Solan de Cabras
Spanish brewer Mahou-San Miguel has said it is in talks to purchase a local bottled water producer.
In a statement this morning (21 February), the firm said it is currently in talks with Solan de Cabras, the water division of Osborne Juice Group. The company's brands include Agua, Bisolan and Sensafruit.
The firm also produces a range of juices under the Solan de Cabras brand.
"Talks between the two groups are continuing," Mahou-San Miguel said.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research