SPAIN: Mahou-San Miguel in talks to buy Solan de Cabras
Spanish brewer Mahou-San Miguel is currently in talks with Solan de Cabras
Spanish brewer Mahou-San Miguel has said it is in talks to purchase a local bottled water producer.
In a statement this morning (21 February), the firm said it is currently in talks with Solan de Cabras, the water division of Osborne Juice Group. The company's brands include Agua, Bisolan and Sensafruit.
The firm also produces a range of juices under the Solan de Cabras brand.
"Talks between the two groups are continuing," Mahou-San Miguel said.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL