USA: Magnotta Winery Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
President's Report to Shareholders of Magnotta Winery Corporation Six Months Ended July 31, 2000 Financial Highlights Three Month Six Month Period Ended Period Ended July 31, 2000 July 31, 2000 ------------- ------------- Gross Sales Increased 19.7% Increased 15.3% Net Sales Increased 26.4% Increased 18.1% Earnings Before Interest, Income Taxes and Amortization Increased 6.9% Increased 6.2% Net Earnings Increased 5.7% Increased 10.1%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US