USA: Magnotta Winery Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
President's Report to Shareholders of Magnotta Winery Corporation Six Months Ended July 31, 2000 Financial Highlights Three Month Six Month Period Ended Period Ended July 31, 2000 July 31, 2000 ------------- ------------- Gross Sales Increased 19.7% Increased 15.3% Net Sales Increased 26.4% Increased 18.1% Earnings Before Interest, Income Taxes and Amortization Increased 6.9% Increased 6.2% Net Earnings Increased 5.7% Increased 10.1%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research