USA: Magnotta Winery Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
President's Report to Shareholders of Magnotta Winery Corporation Six Months Ended July 31, 2000 Financial Highlights Three Month Six Month Period Ended Period Ended July 31, 2000 July 31, 2000 ------------- ------------- Gross Sales Increased 19.7% Increased 15.3% Net Sales Increased 26.4% Increased 18.1% Earnings Before Interest, Income Taxes and Amortization Increased 6.9% Increased 6.2% Net Earnings Increased 5.7% Increased 10.1%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer