UK: Magners Light gets London television push
C&C group has launched a television advertising campaign for its Magners Light cider brand to target female consumers in the UK.
The company said yesterday (10 April) that the adverts for the low calorie variant of Magners Original include bottles of cider floating through the sky with dandelion florets accompanied by the strapline: 'light by nature'.
Magners brand manager Richard Barnes said: "Our new commercial highlights Magners Light as a great tasting new low calorie option and primarily targets a female audience."
The advert will air from 14 April and "will run in London only on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5," the company said, adding that this push is "a London-centric campaign".
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report