Product Launch - US: Madhava Natural Sweeteners' All-Natural AgaveFive Drink Mixes
The range is stevia-sweetened
Madhava Natural Sweeteners' All-Natural AgaveFive Drink Mixes
Category - Soft drinks, flavour mixes, stevia-sweetened
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.99 per pack of six
Madhava Natural Sweeteners has launched a range of drink mix flavours that use a stevia-based sweetener.
All-Natural AgaveFive Drink Mixes come in six flavours - Luscious Lemonade, Coconut Quench, Blissful Berry Twist, Iced Tea Lemonade, Raspberry Refresh and Peachy Green Tea - Madhava said this week. The mixes are designed to be added to water and will be available in the US from this summer in stores including Sprouts, Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, Price Chopper and HEB.
To read an exclusive just-drinks comment on the stevia-based Coca-Cola Life, click here.
Madhava Launches New AgaveFIVE Sweetener and AgaveFIVE Drink Mixes
LONGMONT, Colo., July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20130924/LA85593LOGO
If you've resolved to eat less refined sugar in 2014, Madhava Natural Sweeteners is making life a little "sweeter." Recently, the natural foods company announced the debut of Madhava Deliciously Organic AgaveFIVE, a delicious, pure blend of Organic Agave, Organic Stevia and Monk Fruit. In addition, the long awaited 100% All-Natural AgaveFIVE Drink Mixes will be hitting store shelves nationwide this summer. The Drink Mixes make great tasting drinks in seconds and come in six refreshing flavors that you easily add to your water: Luscious Lemonade, Coconut Quench, Blissful Berry Twist, Iced Tea Lemonade, Raspberry Refresh and Peachy Green Tea. Both AgaveFIVE and the Drink Mixes have only have 5 sweet little calories per serving so not only do you feel better about using less processed sugar but you get the added benefit of fewer calories.
Agave is a versatile natural sweetener that comes from the juice of the blue agave plant and offers a delicious all-purpose alternative to refined white sugar or artificial sweeteners. Stevia is also a popular natural, plant-based sweetener known for its high level of sweetness. Monk fruit is our other natural sweetener in AgaveFIVE that originates from the mountainous region in Southern Asia and has a mild, sweet flavor that complements most food and beverages without overpowering other flavors.
"Consumers have been telling us for some time that they're looking for all-natural sweeteners and drink mixes that do two things: taste great without a bitter aftertaste, and do that with only 5 sweet little calories per serving," said Debbie Carosella, CEO of Madhava Natural Sweeteners. "We think it is important to deliver the same all-natural and healthier choices in a delicious low-calorie sweetener and drink mixes that are not only natural and pure, but low on the glycemic index and made from non-GMO ingredients."
Here's more information about the two new product lines:
- Deliciously Organic AgaveFIVE is a mild, low-calorie sweetener made with a Madhava Sweetener Blend of organic agave, organic stevia and monk fruit. The sweetness profile mimics pure Agave, with a 1:1 sweetness ratio. Look for AgaveFIVE to begin hitting the shelves at mainstream retailers with an MSRP of $5.49.
- 100% All-Natural AgaveFIVE Drink Mixes are pure, clean and delightfully refreshing drink mixes that are only five calories per serving. Simpler than adding fruit or tea to your water, the mixes are the perfect way to add flavor to your water with our convenient, carry-anywhere packets.
The AgaveFIVE Drink Mixes include no artificial ingredients, no chemicals, additives, or preservatives. Flavors include Luscious Lemonade, Coconut Quench, Blissful Berry Twist, Iced Tea Lemonade, Raspberry Refresh and Peachy Green Tea. Each box contains six packets. AgaveFIVE Drink Mixes will be available at retailers such as Sprouts, Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, Price Chopper and HEB with a MSRP of $3.99 - $4.29.
About Madhava Natural Sweeteners
Since our humble beginnings in 1973, our efforts have blossomed beyond honey. We've taken our love of all-natural sweeteners and created delicious new products using ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. From breakfast to baked treats; croissants to coffee; we've got a purely scrumptious product to fit the bill. Visit MadhavaSweeteners.com or find us on Facebook and Twitter. Pure. Natural. Scrumptious. Sweet!
Original source: Company Release
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research