UK: Macleod's Isle of Skye Scotch Whisky gets a re-branding
Ian Macleod Distillers has rejigged its Isle of Skye label design
Ian Macleod Distillers has unveiled a new design for its Isle of Skye Blended Scotch Whisky range.
The new label shows a watercolour sunset over the Isle of Skye. The redesign features a new colour for the label and bottletop as well as a new bottle shape.
There is also a new age-roundel on the red and cream label of the 8 Year Old and black and gold design of the 12 Year Old to add greater prominence to the age statement, the company said.
“We wanted the new brand design to create an authentic representation of Isle of Skye’s core values – the values that are embedded in its age statement and island heritage,” said director of marketing for Ian Macleod Distillers Iain Weir.
“The new packaging will also ensure better shelf-standout and reinforce its position.”
The Isle of Skye 8 Year Old is available in 1.5L, 70cl, 35cl and 5cl. UK stockists include Tesco and Asda stores in Scotland. Isle of Skye 8 Year Old can also be purchased online at www.isleofskye.com.
Isle of Skye 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky is only available in international markets, including the US.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO