FRANCE: LVMH reports revenue growth but wines and spirits suffer
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury group, said today (16 April) that it had achieved revenues of EUR4 billion (US$6.37bn) in the first quarter of 2008, up 5% on the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO