US: LVMH releases Hennessy Olympic gift box
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is releasing a limited edition Hennessy XO 888 gift box in the US, in time for the opening of the Beijing Olympics this summer.
The red and gold gift box, featuring a 750 ml bottle and two Hennessy Baccarat designed glasses, will be available in stores mid-July.
The number eight holds cultural significance in Asia as a number of good fortune and wealth, the distiller said today (9 June).
The Hennessy XO 888 gift box will be sold for a suggested retail price of US$160, the same price as a bottle of Hennessy XO.
Hennessy Cognac is imported and distributed in the US by Moët Hennessy USA.
The downturn enveloping national economies may not be as cataclysmic as some fear, but the core wine market should expect to be hit hard, argues Chris Losh....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks division of Fortune Brands, has appointed communications veterans Paula Erickson and Dan Cohen to its team....
Diageo has confirmed that it is switching importers for its Guinness, Kilkenny and Smirnoff Ice brands in Japan....
William Grant's & Sons has played down reports of a boycott of its products in Cognac, following the company's decision to close its brandy production facility in the French region....
Maxxium UK is launching a "festive" campaign for its Champagne cognac brand Rémy Martin's VSOP in the UK....
Drinks Americas Holdings has partnered with Domaine Maillard and Francis Abecassis, the maker of Leyrat Cognac, to market the cognac as part of the company's portfolio expansion....
A new super premium blend of Courvoisier Cognac is in the pipeline, Beam Global has said, following strong demand for its limited edition L'Esprit de Courvoisier in the UK....
Scandinavia's second most popular liqueur brand, Xanté, plans to make its debut into the US domestic market next February....
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research