FRANCE: LVMH puts in steady first half performance
Drinks and luxury goods group, LVMH, reported sales of €5,823m for the first half of the 2002 fiscal year, up 2% from the first half of 2001. The company said that the turnover increase based on constant exchange rates was 4%. LVMH also stated that the performance was being compared with a particularly strong first half in 2001 and was achieved in a "less favourable economic environment". The company also reported that it had achieved increases in market share in the first six months of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l