FRANCE: LVMH poised to sell Pommery
The French drinks and luxury goods group, LVMH, is poised to sell its Champagne brand, Pommery, according to reports in the French press. LVMH is looking for a price-tag of between EUR230 million and EUR300 million ($202 million to $263 million) for the brand, the chateau in Reims where the Champagne is produced and around 20 hectares of vineyards. However, LVMH will retain the majority of the vineyards currently owned by Pommery to supply its other Champagne brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO