GLOBAL: LVMH Moet Hennessy targets tennis with Moet & Chandon tie-up
LVMH Moet Hennessy has teamed up with the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) to grant Moët & Chandon 'Official Champagne' status at the ATP World Tour.
The company announced late last week that the Champagne brand will become a global sponsor of the ATP World Tour, a Gold Sponsor of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals at The O2 in London later this year, and the official presenting sponsor of the annual ATP World Tour Awards. The three-year tie-up will also see Moët & Chandon sponsor a charity gala in London, hosted by Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, on 17 November.
The sponsorship will be highlighted by a range of on-site promotional initiatives at tournaments, across ATP digital channels, and the ATP’s weekly TV magazine show, ATP World Tour Uncovered.
Financial details behind the sponsorship deal were not disclosed.
Moët Hennessy has signed a joint-veture deal to produce a high-end red wine inside China....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research