FRANCE: LVMH increases full-year dividend
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has approved an increased full-year dividend.
The France-based company said yesterday (14 May) that its annual shareholders meeting, held last Wednesday, passed a net dividend payment for 2006 of EUR1.40 per share.
The payment marks a 22% increase on the dividend issued a year earlier. Taking into account the EUR0.30 paid in early December, the remaining EUR1.10 will be paid to shareholders today, LVMH said.
In February, LVMH posted an 11% rise in earnings from its wine and spirits business in 2006. Operating profit reached EUR962m (US$1.3bn) as sales in 2006 lifted 13% to just under EUR3bn.
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
Acquisitions have transformed CL Financial from the owner of one very famous but small-scale bitters brand into a player on the world spirits stage. Having recently shored up two contrasting acquisiti...
V&S Group's move into the local Chinese spirits market via a joint venture with Sichuan company JianNanChun offers the Swedish company access to the growing premium sector of a massive spirits industr...
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) has launched a new Glenmorangie single malt Scotch whisky range specifically targeted at India's growing affluent younger consumers....
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted a marked lift in sales for the first nine months of 2007....
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) has unveiled a revamp of its Glenmorangie single malt Scotch whisky range....
The president of Moët & Chandon expects serious supply issues to limit the Champagne house to single rather than double-digit sales growth in the short-term future....
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted a healthy lift in first half operating profit....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends