US: LVMH gives Moet & Chandon golfing push with PGA of America
LVMH's Moet & Chandon brand has sponsored a range of sports events
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has announced its Moet & Chandon brand will be the official champagne of golf's PGA of America.
The deal marks the brands first entry into the golf sponsorship market, the company said yesterday (12 July). September's Ryder Cup tournament in Medinah, Illinois, will be the first tournament covered by the agreement.
Moet & Chandon will feature at “commemorative moments” of the competitions, including trophey presentation. The company will also hand out logoed commemorative mini Moet bottles to people attending the events.
Moet & Chandon has sponsored a range of sporting events, including the Vanderbilt Cup, Formula One, the Le Mans 24-hour race and sailing's America's Cup.
In January, LVMH appointed Stephane Baschiera to CEO of Champagne business Moët & Chandon.
Poor weather means there will be no 2012 vintage of the prestigious Château d'Yquem - a Sauternes premier cru supérieur....
Berry Bros & Rudd have appointed two new directors, including an eighth-generation member of the founding family....
TalkingRain Beverage's Sparkling Ice brand is to be the official flavoured water of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA)....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer