US: LVMH gives Moet & Chandon golfing push with PGA of America
LVMH's Moet & Chandon brand has sponsored a range of sports events
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has announced its Moet & Chandon brand will be the official champagne of golf's PGA of America.
The deal marks the brands first entry into the golf sponsorship market, the company said yesterday (12 July). September's Ryder Cup tournament in Medinah, Illinois, will be the first tournament covered by the agreement.
Moet & Chandon will feature at “commemorative moments” of the competitions, including trophey presentation. The company will also hand out logoed commemorative mini Moet bottles to people attending the events.
Moet & Chandon has sponsored a range of sporting events, including the Vanderbilt Cup, Formula One, the Le Mans 24-hour race and sailing's America's Cup.
In January, LVMH appointed Stephane Baschiera to CEO of Champagne business Moët & Chandon.
Poor weather means there will be no 2012 vintage of the prestigious Château d'Yquem - a Sauternes premier cru supérieur....
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
Berry Bros & Rudd have appointed two new directors, including an eighth-generation member of the founding family....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory