FRANCE: LVMH forecast to post 14% profit rise
The drinks and luxury goods group, LVMH, is set to post a 14% rise in first half net profit on Thursday on the back of increased Champagne sales and declining losses from its luxury retailing operations, according to a poll of analysts' forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned