US: LVMH appoints Roger Federer Moët & Chandon ambassador
Rodger Federer has teamed up with Moët & Chandon
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has unveiled tennis star Roger Federer as the ambassador for its Moët & Chandon brand.
Federer, who has won a record 17 tennis Grand Slam titles, will feature in the champagne's next advertising campaign, due out in March, the company said today (30 November). A video clip introducing Roger Federer as the champagne's ambassador can be viewed below.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review