US: LVMH appoints Roger Federer Moët & Chandon ambassador
Rodger Federer has teamed up with Moët & Chandon
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has unveiled tennis star Roger Federer as the ambassador for its Moët & Chandon brand.
Federer, who has won a record 17 tennis Grand Slam titles, will feature in the champagne's next advertising campaign, due out in March, the company said today (30 November). A video clip introducing Roger Federer as the champagne's ambassador can be viewed below.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research