US: LVMH appoints Roger Federer Moët & Chandon ambassador
Rodger Federer has teamed up with Moët & Chandon
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has unveiled tennis star Roger Federer as the ambassador for its Moët & Chandon brand.
Federer, who has won a record 17 tennis Grand Slam titles, will feature in the champagne's next advertising campaign, due out in March, the company said today (30 November). A video clip introducing Roger Federer as the champagne's ambassador can be viewed below.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018