US: LVMH appoints Roger Federer Moët & Chandon ambassador
Rodger Federer has teamed up with Moët & Chandon
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has unveiled tennis star Roger Federer as the ambassador for its Moët & Chandon brand.
Federer, who has won a record 17 tennis Grand Slam titles, will feature in the champagne's next advertising campaign, due out in March, the company said today (30 November). A video clip introducing Roger Federer as the champagne's ambassador can be viewed below.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch