FRANCE: LVMH appoints Moët & Chandon CEO
Moët & Chandon crowns new Champagne chief
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) has appointed Daniel Lalonde as CEO of Champagne house Moët & Chandon following the departure of Frédéric Cumenal.
For the past four years, Lalonde has been president of LVMH North America Inc.
A spokesman for Moët & Chandon declined to comment to just-drinks today (22 July) on the reason for Cumenal's departure after six years in the post.
However, he added that Cumenal would likely continue to carry out various missions within the Moët Hennessy group, although it was unclear whether he would be taking on a specific role.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
Our penultimate part of the 2010 review of the year affords our spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, to look back at the last 12 months for his specialised subject....
A down-in-the-dumps Richard Woodard is a Richard Woodard best-avoided. But, the spirits giants of this world can bring him out of his stupor. And, all it would take is a little bit of spending....
French luxury goods giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has upped its stake in rival Hermès International, although Hermès family shareholders remain determined to block any possible takeover attem...
SVL Group has confirmed plans to bring its Russian sparkling wine brand, Abrau-Durso, to the UK. ...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends