FRANCE: LVMH appoints Danone man to Hennessy
LVMH, the French luxury goods producer, has appointed the head of Danone's fresh dairy division to head up its Cognac operations, Hennessey.
Patrick Sauvage will replace Roland de Farcy, who has worked has Hennessy's boss since May 2002.
Danone has completed another share buyback transaction....
Danone and Yakult have announced a joint venture to sell probiotic products in India. The move marks the first entrance by either company into the Indian market, in which they are aiming to become lea...
Danone has announced plans for a joint venture in India with Japan's Yakult Honsha Co. ...
France's Groupe Danone said on Friday that it had finally reached an agreement with The Coca-Cola Company to amend their existing deal regarding the distribution of retail bottled water products in No...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton said today that it had seen organic sales growth of 11% in the first quarter of 2005. Consolidated sales were €3,082m for the period....
French food giant Danone is willing to buy the 44% it doesn't already own in its Spanish subsidiary for €1.8bn, Spanish newspaper Cinco Dias has reported....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role