ITALY/NETHERLANDS: Luxardo plumps for A Brand New Day in Netherlands
A Brand New Day for Luxardo in the Netherlands?
Italian liqueurs group Luxardo has confirmed a switch of distributor in the Netherlands.
The family-owned firm said late last week that A Brand New Day Drinks Company will become the new distributor for its brands in the Netherlands from 1 July. Luxardo's brands, which include a namesake limoncello and a sambuca, had previously been handled by Fine Drinks – formerly Racke Nederland.
“We want to thank Fine Drinks for the creation of the number one position in the limoncello segment” said Matteo Luxardo. ”We are convinced that A Brand New Day will further improve the position for Luxardo.”
The Italian firm said it believes A Brand New Day “will be able to grow the brand position further”, a spokesperson told just-drinks. The company will focus on the Dutch on-trade going forward.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat