US: Luna Vineyards appoints new CEO
Luna Vineyards has promoted its head finance officer to president & CEO, the company announced yesterday (2 Aug).
David Lawrence, who has held the CRO role at the Californian wine company for the past nine years, also joins the company's board of directors. Lawrence has worked in executive positions in the wine industry for the past 20 years, including with the Wine Service Co-Operative.
“I am passionate about our core brands; acclaimed wines with complexity, depth and character as well as our upcoming new products,” Lawrence said.
In a further move, Luna Vineyards appointed Andre Crisp president of Luna Vineyards Sales Company, a division of Luna.
Crisp led sales and distribution at a Napa Valley winery for several years, Luna said.
It is not immediately clear who Lawrence and Crisp are replacing.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research