US: Luctor introduces banana vodka
Luctor International is bringing an additional vodka flavour to its Van Gogh brand in the US.
The Florida-based company confirmed today (25 May) that a banana flavour will be added to the range this summer. The new variant will retail at US$25 per 750ml bottle.
"There are not a lot of banana flavoured alcohols on the market today," said Luctor's founder and president David van de Velde. "The addition of the banana makes for a smooth taste that opens up new possibilities and new martini options. It's very different."
Last month, Luctor unveiled an Acai-Blueberry flavoured addition to the range. Van Gogh Vodka is currently available in 19 flavours worldwide.
Pernod Ricard is taking its Internet sales portal BarPremium, dedicated to top of the range products, into a number of French hypermarkets in the run-up to the festive season....
Speculation over the last year regarding the future of Vin & Sprit has failed to disrupt operations at the Swedish state-owned company, according to its CEO....
The Kristall Moscow Distillery has posted a boost in net profit in the first nine months of the year....
Belvedere has posted a healthy lift in sales for the first nine months of this year, as Polish reports have claimed the company has acquired a local alcohol distributor....
Halewood International has unveiled two additions to its Red Square Vodka portfolio in the UK....
Pinky, the pink Swedish vodka brand, is to be distributed in the UK by Whyte & Mackay following the acquisition of the brand by Whyte & Mackay's parent company UB Group....
Vodka brand Svedka has launched an interactive website campaign designed to appeal to young and media-savvy consumers....
Polish spirits producer Polmos Bialystok has announced that Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka is making its US debut in the Chicago and the New York metropolitan areas....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends