UK: Lucozade to offer workout music
Lucozade Hydro Active is set to launch a new on-pack promotion this summer.
The instant-win promotion, launching on 1 August, will appear on special packs of the exercise drink and offers every Lucozade Hydro Active drinker free workout music to download. There will also be the chance to win one of thousands of MP3 players.
Danielle Blanchard, brand manager, Lucozade Hydro Active, GlaxoSmithKline, said: "This generous promotion gives Lucozade Hydro Active drinkers all the benefits of the brand which is designed to hydrate better than water alone, and the perfect music to workout to."
"Each special 'Free Workout Music' promotional pack of Lucozade Hydro Active will direct drinkers to a new website - www.hydroactiveworkoutmusic.com - where they will be able to download their free music."
Consumers will have a choice of five 30-minute workout music mixes to collect.
The promotion will be supported through national press advertising within consumer magazines including Heat, Hello, OK! and ES Magazine during July and August. At the same time, point-of-sale material including giant Lucozade Hydro Active bottle-shaped dump bins will be available.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends