UK: Lucozade set for "biggest ever" ad push
GlaxoSmithKline is spending GBP8.25m (US$16.2m) on a marketing push for Lucozade, the country's leading energy drink, in its biggest ad campaign to date.
The 'Get Your Edge Back' initiative, which includes cinema, outdoor, online and press, executions, as well as a Lucozade Energy roadshow, gets underway in April.
Integral to the campaign is a bespoke website where consumers can submit their own stories of when they have 'Lost Their Edge' in an opportunity to win GBP10,000.
Jenny Hall, Lucozade Energy brand manager, described the campaign as a "bold" effort, which "looks to truly engage with our consumers in an impactful manner".
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
Thai Beverage is reportedly in the hunt for an energy drink company in Thailand....
AG Barr has signed a three-year deal with The Scottish Football League, making its Irn-Bru brand the official sponsor....
National Beverage Corp. has won its recent appeal in a lawsuit against Hansen Beverage Co. over the packaging for its energy drink....
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer