Lucas Bols kicks off IPO offer period
Lucas Bols first announced plans for the IPO earlier this month
Lucas Bols, the Dutch spirits producer, has today started the offer period for its IPO, which will run until 3 February and values the company at up to EUR207m (US$240m).
The Amsterdam-based firm has set an indicative price range of EUR13.50 to EUR18 per share. A total of 9.4m shares are on offer, which represents around three-quarters of the firm's equity.
The company will then list and trade on Euronext Amsterdam from 4 February.
Earlier this month, Huub van Doorne, Lucas Bols' CEO, described the IPO as “the next logical next step in the development” of the company after he led a buyout from Remy Cointreau in 2006.
The privately-held firm's portfolio includes a range a Dutch genevers and liqueurs, including the Bols brand and Galliano.
Remy Cointreau has unveiled a EUR300 (US$330) plinth for its limited-edition AEN Metaxa....
The CEO of Remy Cointreau has said the next generation of drinkers will help boost growth in China. ...
Remy Cointreau has posted a lift in sales and profits for the first half of its financial year despite continued challenges in China....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends