Product Launch - UK: Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Click through to view Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, vodka-based, South Africa, 30% abv
Available - From next week
Location - UK, exclusively from Harvey Nichols
Price - GBP27.95 (US$45) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Lovoka
Lovoka has lined up the launch of its namesake vodka liqueur brand in the UK. The product, which is already available in its home market of South Africa and in the US, will be released to coincide with 'London Cocktail Week', which takes place in the UK capital between 8 and 14 October.
The liqueur will be launched in two flavours: caramel and chocolate.
Lovoka was launched 18 months ago in South Africa and has just launched in the US.
Carbonated Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profi...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK