Product Launch - UK: Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Click through to view Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, vodka-based, South Africa, 30% abv
Available - From next week
Location - UK, exclusively from Harvey Nichols
Price - GBP27.95 (US$45) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Lovoka
Lovoka has lined up the launch of its namesake vodka liqueur brand in the UK. The product, which is already available in its home market of South Africa and in the US, will be released to coincide with 'London Cocktail Week', which takes place in the UK capital between 8 and 14 October.
The liqueur will be launched in two flavours: caramel and chocolate.
Lovoka was launched 18 months ago in South Africa and has just launched in the US.
Carbonated Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profi...
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban