Product Launch - UK: Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Click through to view Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Lovoka's Lovoka vodka liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, vodka-based, South Africa, 30% abv
Available - From next week
Location - UK, exclusively from Harvey Nichols
Price - GBP27.95 (US$45) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Lovoka
Lovoka has lined up the launch of its namesake vodka liqueur brand in the UK. The product, which is already available in its home market of South Africa and in the US, will be released to coincide with 'London Cocktail Week', which takes place in the UK capital between 8 and 14 October.
The liqueur will be launched in two flavours: caramel and chocolate.
Lovoka was launched 18 months ago in South Africa and has just launched in the US.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US