UK: Louis Latour poaches from Mentzendorff for UK agency MD post
Louis Latour Agencies has confirmed a change of managing director.
The UK wine agency, which is owned by Maison Louis Latour, said earlier today (6 September) that Will Oatley will assume the position from 1 October. Oatley, who joins the division from rival agency Mentzendorff, will replace Dan Bolton, who left at the end of April to join Hi-Spirits, a spokesperson for Louis Latour told just-drinks.
Founded in 1990, Louis Latour Agencies is the UK agent for wineries including Maison Louis Latour, South Africa's Groote Post, Chile's Viu Manent and New Zealand's Wild Rock.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research