UK: Louis Latour adds to agency sales force
Louis Latour Agencies has increased its UK sales team.
The agency said today (2 July) that Nick McKenzie will assume the responsibility for accounts in the London region. McKenzie will report to sales director Tony Schendel. He will be charged with promoting the agency's'family-run wineries including Maison Louis Latour of Burgundy, McHenry Hohnen of Margaret River, Warwick Estate of Stellenbosch, and J.Vidal Fleury of Rhône Valley.
"I am looking forward to working with Louis Latour Agencies and focusing on the family aspect of the boutique wineries that they represent," said McKenzie.
As well as the French houses of Michel Redde, Vidal Fleury and its namesake in Burgundy, Louis Latour also represents wineries in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer