CHINA: Losses continue to fall for Lion Nathan in China
New Zealand-based brewing force, Lion Nathan Ltd, has said it expects to record a loss of A$14.3m from its Chinese activities for the 2001/2002 financial year, continuing a trend of declining losses. Chief executive, Gordon Cairns, restated that group net profit for 2001/2002 would be 13% higher at around A$160m, as profits continued to grow in line with forecasts during the second half of the year to the end of March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk