UK: Losses at Drambuie spark takeover talk
The privately owned liqueur producer, Drambuie, has posted record losses for the year to the end of June 2001. According to its recently filed accounts, the Edinburgh-based company recorded pre-tax losses of £3.3m (€5.2m) for the year to the end of June, against a profit of £443,000 in the previous year. Turnover rose marginally to £30m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller