US: Los Diablos signs RNDC for Cruz del Sol tequila
Los Diablos International has signed a distribution deal with Republic National Distributing Co. (RNDC) for its Cruz del Sol tequila brand.
The Arizona-based company said on Friday (11 January) that it has signed up with the US distrbutor thanks to its "core values, appreciation of community, family, and successful business strategy".
Cruz Tequila president Joseph Pep Katcher said: "Our group is committed to redefining premium Tequila and the leadership at RNDC understands our goals and the market better than anyone."
RNDC's Arizona market president Mark Moser added: "Aside from the outstanding Tequila quality, our group is looking forward to representing a company that is involved in and been a part of the Arizona community for so many years."
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) may appear something of a misnomer for a company headquartered in the US and listed on the New York Stock Exchange but it is a name attracting consider...
This year sees the launch of Distil, a dedicated spirits show to complement the London International Wine Fair. But, writes Chris Losh, having already failed to secure enough big spirits producers as ...
The increasing appeal of Japanese food in many countries is fuelling international sales of sake, though the market is declining in Japan itself. The rice wine category is also benefiting from premium...
The Pocket Shot Company has entered into an alliance with spirits distributor Pocket Distribution in Europe....
Two new speakers have been to the line-up for this year's US Drinks Conference in London....
Tequila producer Jose Cuervo will be the title sponsor of the 2008 Black US Air Guitar Championships, presented by TouchTunes....
The Pink Spirits Company has received approval to import its brand into The Republic of Korea....
Beam Global UK is introducing a range of 100% agave Tequilas under the Hornitos banner, as part of the group's GBP650,000 (US$1.3m) investment in the UK Tequila category this year....
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends