UK: Lopez launches Camden Park for Christmas
Argentine winemaker Jimena Lopez has launched its Camden Park Pinot Grigio and Bonarda Shiraz on the UK market.
The new wines, which Lopez said today (5 December) are available in Threshers and Wine Rack off-licences, are grown and produced in Argentina.
Camden Park Bonarda Shiraz comprises of 50% Bonarda, 40% Shiraz and 10% Malbec, produced in the Mendoza region. A proportion of the wine has been given oak treatment for ten weeks.
Camden Park Pinot Grigio is produced from 90% Pinot Grigio and 10% Sauvignon Blanc, also from the Mendoza region.
Both Camden Park Bonarda Shiraz and Pinot Grigio wines are available with an RRP of GBP7.99 (US$11.68).
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts