USA: Comment - Coca-Cola: looking for a little magic
The Coca-Cola Company has unveiled a $150m marketing campaign linked to the new Harry Potter movie. Coca-Cola's new campaign is certain to have an enormous impact: it would seem like Harry has the Midas touch when it comes to marketing. Nonetheless, such promotions will not be the major focus for Coca-Cola's marketing in future. In the long term, the company looks set to move towards more experience-related campaigns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down