USA: Comment - Coca-Cola: looking for a little magic
The Coca-Cola Company has unveiled a $150m marketing campaign linked to the new Harry Potter movie. Coca-Cola's new campaign is certain to have an enormous impact: it would seem like Harry has the Midas touch when it comes to marketing. Nonetheless, such promotions will not be the major focus for Coca-Cola's marketing in future. In the long term, the company looks set to move towards more experience-related campaigns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk