UK: London International Wine Fair move “a possibility”
By Olly Wehring | 28 March 2013
The organisers of London International Wine Fair have not ruled out moving the event from its current home in east London to the Olympia exhibition centre nearer the centre of the capital.
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here