UK: London City Bond, Laurent-Perrier extend deal
Laurent-Perrier has renewed a warehousing and distribution deal in the UK with London City Bond.
The two groups will continue to work together for an unspecified period, they announced late last week.
London City Bond, a leading logistics group for wine and spirits, provides bonded warehousing from its facility in Tilbury Docks, London, and nationwide distribution to Laurent-Perrier’s customers.
The group handles 300 Laurent-Perrier products.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban