AUSTRALIA: Locust swarm could destroy Australia's Clare Valley harvest
Winemakers in Australia's Clare valley are facing disaster with the imminent arrival of locust swarms, which could destroy the entire crop, according to industry leaders. Locusts were reported as far south as Robertson, near Burra, yesterday, and according to Australian reports, depending on the wind could reach Clare Valley within days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"