USA: Lloyd Chasey Joins Beringer Wine Estates as Vice President, Finance and Controller
Prior to joining Beringer Wine Estates Chasey was with The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) for 18 years where he held a series of positions, most recently as Vice President, Financial Reporting and Systems. In this position Chasey was responsible for external financial reporting and strategic planning for the company's finance and accounting information systems, and managed the Corporate Accounting and Financial Systems departments. Prior to that he held successive positions at Clorox including Director - First Brands Financial Integration, Director of Finance - Household Products Division, and Director of Finance - International Division. Chasey began his career with the Ford Motor Company where he held a variety of financial management positions. Chasey received his MBA in Finance and Accounting from the University of Southern California and his BS in Business Administration, Operations Research and Accounting from the University of Washington.
"We are very pleased to make this strong new addition to our management team," commented Pete Scott. "Lloyd's diversity of experience within the Clorox organization, his analytic and strategic skills and his experience in accounting and financial management will be extremely valuable to Beringer Wine Estates as we continue to grow and strengthen our position as a publicly-traded company."
Beringer Wine Estates is a market leader in the California premium wine industry. The company consists of six award-winning California wineries: Beringer Vineyards, Meridian Vineyards, Chateau St. Jean, Chateau Souverain, Stags' Leap Winery, and St. Clement Vineyards, plus an import portfolio of premium brands from Italy, France and Chile. Beringer Wine Estates controls over 10,300 acres of vineyard land, all in the coastal regions of California.
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends