USA: Lloyd Chasey Joins Beringer Wine Estates as Vice President, Finance and Controller
Beringer Wine Estates (Nasdaq: BERW) has announced the appointment of Lloyd Chasey as the wine company's new Vice President, Finance and Controller, reporting to Pete Scott, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer. In this position, Chasey will assume responsibility for all of the company's financial forecasting and reporting systems as well as all accounting functions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned