USA: Lloyd Chasey Joins Beringer Wine Estates as Vice President, Finance and Controller
Prior to joining Beringer Wine Estates Chasey was with The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) for 18 years where he held a series of positions, most recently as Vice President, Financial Reporting and Systems. In this position Chasey was responsible for external financial reporting and strategic planning for the company's finance and accounting information systems, and managed the Corporate Accounting and Financial Systems departments. Prior to that he held successive positions at Clorox including Director - First Brands Financial Integration, Director of Finance - Household Products Division, and Director of Finance - International Division. Chasey began his career with the Ford Motor Company where he held a variety of financial management positions. Chasey received his MBA in Finance and Accounting from the University of Southern California and his BS in Business Administration, Operations Research and Accounting from the University of Washington.
"We are very pleased to make this strong new addition to our management team," commented Pete Scott. "Lloyd's diversity of experience within the Clorox organization, his analytic and strategic skills and his experience in accounting and financial management will be extremely valuable to Beringer Wine Estates as we continue to grow and strengthen our position as a publicly-traded company."
Beringer Wine Estates is a market leader in the California premium wine industry. The company consists of six award-winning California wineries: Beringer Vineyards, Meridian Vineyards, Chateau St. Jean, Chateau Souverain, Stags' Leap Winery, and St. Clement Vineyards, plus an import portfolio of premium brands from Italy, France and Chile. Beringer Wine Estates controls over 10,300 acres of vineyard land, all in the coastal regions of California.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research