UK: LIWSF organisers recruit overseas sales head
The company behind the organisation of the London International Wine and Spirits Fair has appointed a sales manager for overseas.
Brintex confirmed yesterday (20 March) that Ross Carter is set to assume the position of international sales manager. The newly-created role was developed at Brintex to lend specific focus to key overseas exhibitors, the company noted.
"Carter comes with a wealth of sales and events experience and was most recently publication manager at Eurofruit, responsible for international conferences and exhibitions," Brintex added.
This year's LIWSF is set to take place at ExCeL in London's Docklands, between 22 and 24 May.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research