AUS: Little World loses big boss
The CEO of niche Australian brewer Little World Beverages has resigned from the business.
The company, in which Trans-Tasman drinks group Lion Nathan owns a 34% stake, said today (26 July) that Jason Marinko will leave the company in August.
Marinko, who has served more than 2 years as CEO of the company, will continue to work with Nic Trimboli and Howard Cearns of the creative development team to ensure a smooth transition pending the appointment of a successor.
Little World Beverages chairman Ian Cochrane said: "Jason has made a strong contribution during his two years as CEO of the company and the company has achieved many important milestones under his leadership."
Marinko added: "Since floating the business we have put in place a number of exciting initiatives, including the expansion of our operations in Fremantle, which will see the brand continue to be a leader in the premium beer market."
The brewer recently announced plans to launch a new cider product, as well as opening a retail outlet in Melbourne and the development of additional brewing facilities in Western Australia and Victoria.
Kirin Holdings is teaming up with its trans-Tasman unit Lion Nathan to jointly purchase raw materials, in light of commodity cost increases....
Lion Nathan has completed its purchase of J Boag & Son....
Lion Nathan's purchase of Tasmanian brewer J. Boag & Son took a step nearer today (19 December), with the trans-Tasman drinks company gaining informal approval for the acquisition from competition aut...
South Australian brewer Coopers has booked an increase in annual profit on the back of an 8.2% lift in revenue....
Lion Nathan has chosen a site in East Tamaki for its new Auckland brewery, according to local reports....
Lion Nathan has posted a healthy set of results for its fiscal full-year....
Lion Nathan has secured a deal to buy J Boag & Son from San Miguel Corporation....
E&J Gallo has filed a lawsuit over Lion Nathan for lodging applications to use a trademark already used by the wine company....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends