AUS: Little World Beverages chooses brewery site
Australian brewer Little World Beverages has decided not to build a brewery in Jarrahdale, south east of Perth.
The company, the parent of niche brewer Little Creatures, has instead opted to build on a site close to its existing Fremantle facility.
Little World Beverages is looking to build a brewery to meet booming domestic demand for its premium beer. In the year to 30 June, the company saw revenues leap almost 30%.
Little World Beverages chairman Ian Cochrane said yesterday (28 September): "Due diligence undertaken on the two potential locations for our new brewery has shown the Fremantle site to be clearly the most advantageous."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages