AUS: Little World Beverages chooses brewery site
Australian brewer Little World Beverages has decided not to build a brewery in Jarrahdale, south east of Perth.
The company, the parent of niche brewer Little Creatures, has instead opted to build on a site close to its existing Fremantle facility.
Little World Beverages is looking to build a brewery to meet booming domestic demand for its premium beer. In the year to 30 June, the company saw revenues leap almost 30%.
Little World Beverages chairman Ian Cochrane said yesterday (28 September): "Due diligence undertaken on the two potential locations for our new brewery has shown the Fremantle site to be clearly the most advantageous."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview