BULGARIA: Listing for Pirinsko Pivo
The Bulgarian brewer, Pirinsko Pivo, is to be listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange following a decision reached at a general meeting of shareholders on July 5. The company's majority shareholder is the investment fund, Zlaten Lev. Pirinsko Pivo was publicly listed until May 2001 but was removed as its capital fell below BL200,000 ($100,600/€103,000). The company subsequently raised its capital to BL1.03m ($518,000/€530,900). In 2001, Pirinsko Pivo produced 40.9m litres of beer, with sales revenues reaching BL17m ($8.5m/€8.8m). Volumes in 2002 are expected to reach 50m litres and the company is aiming to raise its market share from 9.5% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research