BULGARIA: Listing for Pirinsko Pivo
The Bulgarian brewer, Pirinsko Pivo, is to be listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange following a decision reached at a general meeting of shareholders on July 5. The company's majority shareholder is the investment fund, Zlaten Lev. Pirinsko Pivo was publicly listed until May 2001 but was removed as its capital fell below BL200,000 ($100,600/€103,000). The company subsequently raised its capital to BL1.03m ($518,000/€530,900). In 2001, Pirinsko Pivo produced 40.9m litres of beer, with sales revenues reaching BL17m ($8.5m/€8.8m). Volumes in 2002 are expected to reach 50m litres and the company is aiming to raise its market share from 9.5% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends