BULGARIA: Listing for Pirinsko Pivo
The Bulgarian brewer, Pirinsko Pivo, is to be listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange following a decision reached at a general meeting of shareholders on July 5. The company's majority shareholder is the investment fund, Zlaten Lev. Pirinsko Pivo was publicly listed until May 2001 but was removed as its capital fell below BL200,000 ($100,600/€103,000). The company subsequently raised its capital to BL1.03m ($518,000/€530,900). In 2001, Pirinsko Pivo produced 40.9m litres of beer, with sales revenues reaching BL17m ($8.5m/€8.8m). Volumes in 2002 are expected to reach 50m litres and the company is aiming to raise its market share from 9.5% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"