BULGARIA: Listing for Pirinsko Pivo
The Bulgarian brewer, Pirinsko Pivo, is to be listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange following a decision reached at a general meeting of shareholders on July 5. The company's majority shareholder is the investment fund, Zlaten Lev. Pirinsko Pivo was publicly listed until May 2001 but was removed as its capital fell below BL200,000 ($100,600/€103,000). The company subsequently raised its capital to BL1.03m ($518,000/€530,900). In 2001, Pirinsko Pivo produced 40.9m litres of beer, with sales revenues reaching BL17m ($8.5m/€8.8m). Volumes in 2002 are expected to reach 50m litres and the company is aiming to raise its market share from 9.5% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends