USA: Liquor.com Withdraws Initial Public Offering
Liquor.com, a leading wine and spirits e-commerce web site and lifestyles portal, today announced that it has elected to withdraw its initial public offering of 3,000,000 units due to unfavorable market conditions. A request has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission to withdraw the registration statement relating to the initial public offering.Barry L. Grieff, Chief Executive Officer of Liquor.com said, "After careful consideration of all available options and given the unfavorable market conditions, we believe that it is best for Liquor.com to move forward as a private company. We have secured additional private financing and are well positioned for future growth. The Company will address the public market when conditions improve."Liquor.com is developing an online exchange focusing on integrating producers, retailers and consumers in the highly fragmented alcohol and entertainment beverage industry. The company, through its affiliate network, also offers consumers access to wine, champagne, spirits and accessories through its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research