USA: Liquor.com Withdraws Initial Public Offering
Liquor.com, a leading wine and spirits e-commerce web site and lifestyles portal, today announced that it has elected to withdraw its initial public offering of 3,000,000 units due to unfavorable market conditions. A request has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission to withdraw the registration statement relating to the initial public offering.Barry L. Grieff, Chief Executive Officer of Liquor.com said, "After careful consideration of all available options and given the unfavorable market conditions, we believe that it is best for Liquor.com to move forward as a private company. We have secured additional private financing and are well positioned for future growth. The Company will address the public market when conditions improve."Liquor.com is developing an online exchange focusing on integrating producers, retailers and consumers in the highly fragmented alcohol and entertainment beverage industry. The company, through its affiliate network, also offers consumers access to wine, champagne, spirits and accessories through its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review