USA: Liquor.com Withdraws Initial Public Offering
Liquor.com, a leading wine and spirits e-commerce web site and lifestyles portal, today announced that it has elected to withdraw its initial public offering of 3,000,000 units due to unfavorable market conditions. A request has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission to withdraw the registration statement relating to the initial public offering.Barry L. Grieff, Chief Executive Officer of Liquor.com said, "After careful consideration of all available options and given the unfavorable market conditions, we believe that it is best for Liquor.com to move forward as a private company. We have secured additional private financing and are well positioned for future growth. The Company will address the public market when conditions improve."Liquor.com is developing an online exchange focusing on integrating producers, retailers and consumers in the highly fragmented alcohol and entertainment beverage industry. The company, through its affiliate network, also offers consumers access to wine, champagne, spirits and accessories through its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends