USA: Liquor.com Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
Liquor.com, announced that it has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission a registration statement relating to a proposed initial public offering of approximately 3,000,000 shares of common stock and 1,500,000 warrants. The company presently contemplates offering 1,500,000 units, each consisting of two shares of common stock and one warrant, at a proposed initial public offering price of $23.10 per unit ($11.50 per share of common stock and $0.10 per warrant) to be underwritten by Dirks & Company, Inc., which is serving as the representative of the underwriters for the proposed public offering.A written prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Dirks & Company, Inc. at 520 Madison Ave, New York, New York, 10022.Liquor.com is developing an online exchange focusing on integrating producers, retailers and consumers in the highly fragmented alcohol and entertainment beverage industry. The company, through its affiliate network, also offers consumers access to wine, champagne, spirits and accessories through its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends