USA: Liquor.com Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
Liquor.com, announced that it has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission a registration statement relating to a proposed initial public offering of approximately 3,000,000 shares of common stock and 1,500,000 warrants. The company presently contemplates offering 1,500,000 units, each consisting of two shares of common stock and one warrant, at a proposed initial public offering price of $23.10 per unit ($11.50 per share of common stock and $0.10 per warrant) to be underwritten by Dirks & Company, Inc., which is serving as the representative of the underwriters for the proposed public offering.A written prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Dirks & Company, Inc. at 520 Madison Ave, New York, New York, 10022.Liquor.com is developing an online exchange focusing on integrating producers, retailers and consumers in the highly fragmented alcohol and entertainment beverage industry. The company, through its affiliate network, also offers consumers access to wine, champagne, spirits and accessories through its Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report