USA: Liquor.com Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
Liquor.com, a B2B and B2C Internet wine, liquor and lifestyles content site, today announced the appointment of Barry L. Grieff as Chief Executive Officer.Mr. Grieff has an extensive background in marketing and in the entertainment business, including music, publishing, and interactive media. In his career, Mr. Grieff has been involved in the founding three companies, including Promotional Concept Group, an affiliate of the Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., and Intravision, Inc., a marketing and participatory entertainment company. In his role he helped create the concept, develop the business plan as well as raise seed money. He has held senior management positions with Broadway Video Entertainment, an entertainment and talent management company; ABC Records; A&M Records; Citylights Records, his own private label distributed by Columbia Records; National Lampoon Magazine; and Rolling Stone Magazine.Announcing the appointment, Gail Zelitzky, Chairman of Liquor.com, said, "We are thrilled to have an executive of this caliber join the Liquor.com management team to carry out our business plan to be the leading site to integrate the retail, distribution and wholesale segments of the beverage industry. Mr. Grieff's proven track record launching new companies along with his extensive marketing experience and leadership will be invaluable to our success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits