USA: Liquor.com Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
Liquor.com, a B2B and B2C Internet wine, liquor and lifestyles content site, today announced the appointment of Barry L. Grieff as Chief Executive Officer.Mr. Grieff has an extensive background in marketing and in the entertainment business, including music, publishing, and interactive media. In his career, Mr. Grieff has been involved in the founding three companies, including Promotional Concept Group, an affiliate of the Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., and Intravision, Inc., a marketing and participatory entertainment company. In his role he helped create the concept, develop the business plan as well as raise seed money. He has held senior management positions with Broadway Video Entertainment, an entertainment and talent management company; ABC Records; A&M Records; Citylights Records, his own private label distributed by Columbia Records; National Lampoon Magazine; and Rolling Stone Magazine.Announcing the appointment, Gail Zelitzky, Chairman of Liquor.com, said, "We are thrilled to have an executive of this caliber join the Liquor.com management team to carry out our business plan to be the leading site to integrate the retail, distribution and wholesale segments of the beverage industry. Mr. Grieff's proven track record launching new companies along with his extensive marketing experience and leadership will be invaluable to our success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review