CANADA: Liquid Investments buys into Brick Brewing
Brick Brewing has announced a bulk purchase of its shares. The Canadian brewer said late last week that Liquid Investments, Inc. purchased 650,000 common shares of Brick Brewing at a price of C$0.50 per share in a private transaction. The purchased shares represent approximately 5.2% of the current outstanding common shares of Brick Brewing.
As a result of the transaction, Liquid Investments, a company controlled by Ron Fowler, a director of Brick Brewing, now owns 2,462,500 common shares of Brick Brewing, which represent approximately 19.8% of the outstanding common shares of Brick Brewing.
Fowler also holds options granted under Brick Brewing's Stock Option Plan to acquire 25,000 common shares of Brick Brewing at a price of C$0.71 per share, expiring on 30 April next year.
In the aggregate, Liquid Investments and Fowler are deemed under applicable securities law to beneficially own 2,487,500 Brick Brewing common shares, which represent approximately 19.9% of the issued and outstanding Brick Brewing common shares.
The brewer said that Liquid Investments purchased these common shares for investment purposes. Liquid Investments and Fowler have no present intention to increase their beneficial ownership of or control or direction over Brick Brewing common shares.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research