USA: Liqui-Box Corporation Announces Top Management Changes
Samuel B. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Liqui-Box Corporation (Nasdaq:LIQB) announced several top level organizational changes today in advance of key new product and service offerings. "To position ourselves for the rapid sales growth we need, Stewart M. Graves, presently Vice President of Liqui-Box International, has been appointed to the position of President and Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role