USA: Liqui-Box Corporation Announces Top Management Changes
Samuel B. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Liqui-Box Corporation (Nasdaq:LIQB) announced several top level organizational changes today in advance of key new product and service offerings. "To position ourselves for the rapid sales growth we need, Stewart M. Graves, presently Vice President of Liqui-Box International, has been appointed to the position of President and Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits